People are the Building Blocks of Our Industry
At MID, we recognize that our staff are our greatest assets. Our business is constantly growing and evolving in an innovative and challenging environment, and we believe having the right people – on the ground and behind the scenes – is key to our success. MID's team are dynamic and forward thinking that create a unique skill pool that forms an elite professional base in the field of construction. Our team consists of the most committed, dedicated and experienced professionals in the construction industry.
"Commitment to safety, quality, excellence and integrity with consciousness to time and to cost".
At MID, people find the creative environment where their ideas are heard and challenges are embraced.
We are a company with talented and diverse people fueled by ambition to do their jobs better every day. We believe in an environment based on integrity and respect, and a conduct of always doing what is right. In return, we promise our people the freedom to explore their ideas and all the training and support necessary for them to grow.
MID currently employs permanent architects and civil, electrical, mechanical and industrial engineers, who are backed by an integrated project management office (PMO), experienced foremen, surveyors and the construction workforce.
MID continues to expand as part of our ongoing commitment to meet the individual needs of clients, stakeholders and the community. We also continue to maintain the highest standards of professionalism, corporate behavior, work ethics and performance whilst utilizing extensive training courses locally and abroad.
- Conduct themselves in a manner that will merit respect of clients, suppliers, sub-contractors, fellow MID members and community.
- Uphold the reputation of MID and the dignity of its members.
- Carry out their duties responsibly and with integrity in a timely manner.
- Perform their work without bias or prejudice, preventing personal interests or other individuals or organizations to influence their professional conduct, judgment, interpretation, analysis, and presentation of facts.
- Exercise discretion and confidentiality, never disclosing or discussing information such as the data, results, reports, or proposals arising from their work with any individuals unauthorized to receive such information, whether inside or outside their employer's organization, nor allow confidential information to be misused or published without official permission or MID's board of directors' consent.
- Reject and not receive any undisclosed material or monetary benefits consequent upon any recommendation they may make in the course of their duties, other than their normal emoluments.
- Abide with Law.